International Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC and International CFO, LLC specialize in international business. Integrity, professionalism, results driven, innovation, globalization, and community are our core values. Our services include global CFO services, BPO service specific to foreign subsidiaries, end-to-end M&A management, CEO services, strategic consulting, crisis management, China advisory services, etc. We also serve as a platform for entrepreneurial minded professionals seeking accelerated growth with no glass ceiling, or to build companies within companies.
Ideal candidates are high performing salespersons with experience in the professional services industry, reputable and highly accomplished, a master of the entire sales cycle, have a wide network of mid-market business owner contacts, and ability to continue developing more contacts. Previous financial services background and foreign languages are preferred.
- Acquire new clients along with CEO on day 1.
- Develop and retain client relationship.
- Typical week includes cold calls and follow-up calls, emails, in person meetings, and networking events.
- Able to diagnose root causes and providing solutions quickly (usually within a one-hour meeting).
- Weekly sales meetings and KPI updates.
- Work closely with operations to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Continue optimizing current marketing and sales process.
- Assist IT with marketing and sales automation.
- Assist CEO with building sales and marketing team around the world.
- Take leadership initiative to help grow the business.
- Commitment to continuous self- development.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in professional services: banking products, accounting and tax services, BPO, management consulting, turnaround, etc., previous investment relationship, banking, investment banking, management consulting firm, or CPA firm background is a plus.
- Proven track record with average closing ratio over 30% during the last 2 years.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Familiar with mid-market, understand entire business process, especially financial and accounting process.
- Familiar with foreign corporation business needs.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM.
- Attention to details.
- Quick learners and life time learners.
- Must have been in a self-development journey for at least 5+ years.
- Internationally savvy, understands foreign direct investment challenges in the US.
- Foreign languages skills are preferred.
- Active in local foreign business community.
- Deep operational experience in at least one industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Top performers will join our Peak Performance Club, where we follow a code of excellence, have access to word class peak performance coaches, motivational events, and the resources to grow faster and maximize your potential.
1 to 3 months.
What to expect:
You will join an energetic, global professional network which provides innovative and quality professional services to loyal clients and raving fans around the world. At International M&A and International CFO, we believe in lifelong learning, continuous optimization, and limitless growth at all aspects of one’s business and personal life. This is a platform for high achievers and innovators. Our daily priority is clients first, teammates second and then others in our community.
As one of our teammates said: “I learned so much and my technical and soft skills improved considerably. Also, she is a person of her word and has proven it time and time again. We can count on her.”
As our clients have said: “Had we known you earlier, we wouldn’t have worked with Morgan Stanley, Baker McKenzie, or PWC.” “As long as I know you are around, I have peace of mind when I do business”.
Meaningful work, meaningful relationships. Together, we make the world a better place.
Compensation and benefits:
- Base plus commission (NO earning CAP).
- Health/vision/life/short- and long-term disability.
- Unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory vacation).
- Global working and living opportunities.
- Increased intrinsic and market value – most of our team members grow significantly after working with us. They quickly become well sought after in the job market, and/or promoted within the current company after one year. They also experience an improved work-life balance.
- Intrepreneur programs – for entrepreneurial minded high performers who want to build his or her own business globally, we will supply capital, operating manuals, and systems, to launch and succeed in a record time together.